Friday, February 3, 2012

Luxe & Sweet Moses

Pin It So for my 30th Birthday, Michael and I went out to dinner to Luxe in Battery Park and then for dessert we went to Sweet Moses Soda Fountain & Treat Shop. I have never been to either and holy crap were they good. I have to admit that I liked my dessert better.

For dinner I had the duck confit with homemade pasta and cabbage. It was very very good. I of course left my to go box on the table when we left. :( As we were walking back to our car, I see this soda shop in the distance. Oh what the hell let's go see how it is. HOLY mother of pearl was this good! I had the brownie sundae with mint chocolate chip ice cream. The whip cream is homemade, I assume the brownies are as well. Not sure where they get their ice cream and honestly I don't care. It was THE best sundae I have ever had. Now I am a Mitchell's Homemade Ice Cream girl; I worked there one summer, my sister worked there as well. The owner's are beyond great and if you are near any of their locations I highly recommend going there. However on this particular night we were not near one, so its okay to go to Sweet Moses. Michael got a root beer float, with again homemade root beer and ice cream. His was also amazing. The size of these things was incredible. I ate about half of mine and it looked like I didn't even touch the surface. It was sooooooo good!! GO there, right now if you want ice cream!!

The picture does not even do this delicious dessert justice!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It