Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lemon Cheesecake Cheese Ball

Pin It
Now if you liked my Peanut Butter "cheeseball" you will love this one. I think I actually like this one better. Either way, both are very easy! Shout out to my sister, Ashley, again for this one.







Ingredients:
1 box cream cheese
2 1/2 TB sugar
zest of lemon (or use lemon peel spice)
4 tsp lemon juice
graham cracker crumbs (or a few graham crackers crushed)

Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir together with a spoon or spatula until well combined and smooth. Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball wrap tightly. Refrigerate until firm, I like to place it in the freezer for a couple hours then move to the fridge.  Reshape if necessary.

Roll the ball in the graham cracker crumbs until coated. Serve with fruit or graham crackers. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It