Saturday, January 28, 2012

Buckeye Beer Engine

Pin It Last night was Date Night, so after trying to figure out where to go for about a hour we decided on an old time favorite- Buckeye Beer Engine. Now this is no normal burger, its a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato and bacon, an all beef patty in the middle, then....another grilled cheese sandwich with tomato and bacon. It is properly named The Fatty Melt! It sounds horrible; horrible as in horrible for your waistline, your heart, etc. But this sandwich is glorious!!! By far one of the best things I have ever tasted!I have tried numerous items on the menu, now they are all good, but The Fatty Melt takes the cake!  The AWESOME Menu for you to peruse.

Now my husband, Michael, and I both got this fabulous meal, but here is a pic of how massive this sandwich is! I also highly recommend the Fried Pickles! I don't eat pickles normally, but these I will eat. They are soooooo good!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yes - that's me - the husband. From here on out - I will refer to myself as "Test Subject" since I get to have the great job of tasting all of Alissa's creations. And yes - the Fatty Melt is that large.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It