Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Night Out in Willoughby

Pin It So last night Michael & I went out with some friends to Willoughby Brewing Company. Now the reason I initially wanted to go was for the Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Porter, because it may honestly be the best beer ever!! I had it a few weeks ago at Happy Dog and it was just as I had remembered it. Now I am addicted to it and just had to get it again. So we went to the source!!  We went to Willoughby Brewing Company and not only was the beer good but I have to say they have some damn good food! I had the Magma Burger which is a hand pattied burger w/ deep fried jalapeno popper, pepper jack, lettuce, tomato, & their very own MAGMA sauce. Not really sure what Magma sauce is, but it was good!! And the above picture does not do this sandwich justice.
In the end we left with half a sandwich and a GROG of the best beer ever!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It